Guided visit to the Ham Saloon in Bayonne with Tasting
You will visit the last salting room and ham dryer still active in Bayonne.
You will know everything about the preparation of ham, from the origin of the meat to all the operations necessary for the preparation of ham.
The visit ends with a tasting of the house's original products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting of original house products.
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- In Bayonne, come and visit our Workshop and discover the secrets of our artisanal ham preparation. Guided tours of the salting room and the dryer ending with a tasting of the house's original products.
• Pierre IBAIALDE, 41 Rue des Cordeliers, 64100 Bayonne, France
• Homemade ham preparation. - tasting of the original products of the house.
Departure Point :41 Rue des Cordeliers, 64100 Bayonne, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The salting room and dryer are on the 2nd floor of the building, accessible by a staircase, without elevator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.