Guided visit to the Botanical Garden of Medicinal Plants
Guided visit to the largest Botanical Garden of aromatic and medicinal plants of the Iberian Peninsula, with a dimension of 20,000 m2. and more than 400 species. In the guided tour we will personally realize and obtain fantastic sensory experiences of the smells and flavors of a multitude of plants from all continents, which will surely awaken all our senses.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Picnic zone
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden Ecoherbes Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Botanical Garden Ecoherbes Park, Urb. Sant Pere, 1 Jardín Botánico, 43895 L'Ampolla Spain
In the guided visit to the Botanical Garden of Medicinal Plants, an expert guide in the garden and the theme, will accompany us on our visit and offer us to discover in an interactive way, a world of sensory experiences in terms of aromas, flavors, textures, colors and properties of plants, in their current and historical uses, in various civilizations.
Departure Point :Botanical Garden Ecoherbes Park, Urb. Sant Pere, 1 Jardín Botánico, 43895 L'Ampolla Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The 20,000 m2. of the Botanical Garden totally outdoors, they offer the total security of distance between visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.