Guided visit to the Alhambra (no entry)
Do you have your entrance to the Alhambra and want to enjoy a guided tour of this wonderful World Heritage monument?
Stroll through the palatial city of the Alhambra through its streets and the most emblematic places while we reveal the history that hides this beautiful place. We will know in this tour the main buildings that make up this walled city, which will move us directly to the Nasrid era.
Such important places as the Puerta de la Justicia, the Church of Santa María, the convent of San Francisco (now the Parador de Turismo) or the Palace of Carlos V, current headquarters of the Alhambra Museum, which hides a huge collection of Nasrid art .
We will also visit the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife and the Alcazaba and move to another past time while marveling at an incredible decoration and architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Does not include tickets to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba or Generalife, which the customer already has.
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Comares
- Entry/Admission - Patio de Lindaraja de la Alhambra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Marvel at this Recreational Palace of the former Nasrid Sultans
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerta de la Justicia, Calle Real de La Alhambra 18 Granada, 18009 Alhambra Spain
One of the entrance doors to the palatial city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palacio de Comares, Calle Real de la Alhambra s/n, 18009 Alhambra Spain
One of the Nasrid Palaces
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Patio de Lindaraja de la Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18009 Granada, Spain
The courtyard of one of the most beautiful palaces in the world
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Access Pavilion of the Alhambra, Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.