Guided visit to Palazzo Vecchio - Symbol of the history of Florence
This tour of Palazzo Vecchio is perfect for those who want to discover the history of Florence from 1299 to today. The visit will help you understand that this monument is the symbol of the city as it bears extraordinary testimony of all the salient phases of the history and art of Florence. We also invite you to be enchanted by the incredible frescoes that decorate its walls, by the wonderful works housed in its rooms and by the hidden and secret passages that it contains.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to Palazzo Vecchio
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
What's excluded :
- Entrance to temporary exhibitions inside Palazzo Vecchio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
You will begin your visit to the Palazzo from the ground floor where the famous Cortile di Michelozzo is located, which will charm us with its elegant Renaissance style. Then you will go up to the first floor where you will reach the legendary "Salone dei Cinquecento". Crossing this large hall you will be led to the tiny but interesting "Secret Study of Francis I" and then you will arrive at the "Lion Quarter X" which are a collection of rooms decorated in a majestic way.
Our tour will end on the second floor of the building, in the famous "Apartments of the Duchess Eleonora of Toledo".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.