Guided Visit to Dzibanché and Kohunlich with Transportation and Food
Visit the most important Mayan cities in the southern part of Quintana Roo. Let our certified guides accompany you through the mysteries of the Mayan jungle.
During this tour you will get to know the archaeological sites of Dzibanché and Kohunlich and have the opportunity to spot species of birds and monkeys. You will also enjoy a delicious 4-course lunch in an exclusive location in the middle of the jungle!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance passes
- Lunch - 3 course meal in tropical resort
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Dzibanche
- Entry/Admission - Kohunlich
- Entry/Admission - The Explorean Kohunlich
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Additional drinks to the menu at the resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dzibanche, Chetumal Mexico
First stop! You have arrived in Dzibanché, one of the most important Mayan cities in the south of the state. Its structures include the Temple of the Owl and the Temple of the Cormorants. There is a high probability of seeing howler monkeys and different types of exotic birds.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kohunlich, Mexico
During this stop you will visit the site of Kohunlich, famous for being the only site with large Mayan masks. You will visit the "temple of the 27 steps" and the "temple of the masks".
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Explorean Kohunlich, Km. 5.6, Carretera Chetumal Escarcega, 77981 Chetumal, Q.R., Mexico
A well kept secret! Let yourself be pampered in a wonderful world-class restaurant in the middle of the jungle. Enjoy a 3 course menu and first class service.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Costera 67, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Reminder: Pickup service hours may vary. We are at your service via WhatsApp once your reservation is confirmed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.