Guided Visit of the Louvre Museum
Explore the Louvre on a one hour and a half guided tour that will take you to see all the masterpieces of this famous museum. Your fun and informative guide will tell you some interesting details about the art pieces found in the Louvre and a little of the history of the building itself.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided visit
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Your tour will start at the Louvre Museum where you will meet your guide. The Guide will give you your tickets and take you trough the security check while introducing you to the achitecture of the palace of the Louvre.
When inside, the guide will lead you inside many of the museum's room and stop to show you the most important and beautiful art pieces. He will tell you some interesting and entertaining facts about the Louvre masterpieces and make sure you don't get lost in the second biggest museum in the world !
At the end of your tour, you will be free to remain in the Louvre if you wish to discover some of the other rooms or to go see the temporary exhibitions.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children's age might be checked at the entrance
- Only photos without flash are allowed in the Louvre
- You can't bring big bags or suitcases in the Louvre museum
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You have to meet our guide by the meeting time and meeting address provided
- Please remind to contact us to confirm your Tour's meeting/starting times
- Meeting/starting times are generally determined a day before your booked tour date. Therefore please provide us reachable mobile phone numbers (Hotel name and phone number) and do not forget to check your mail box for the informations updates
- Most travelers can participate
- October 24, 2019 - February 24, 2020. Reservation required. Ticket and time slot reservation required for access to this exhibition. Admission to permanent collections included.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to supply your face mask by yourself.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.