Guided Virtual Tour of Bucovina's Painted Monasteries
During this virtual tour you will learn about Christianity, differences between orthodox and catholics , the history of the religions, and also about Bukovina Painted Monasteries that are part of Unesco World Heritage.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Live Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina
What's excluded :
- Internet Connection needed for joining the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina, Suceava Romania
During this virtual tour you will learn about Christianity, differences between orthodox and catholics , the history of the religions, and also about Bukovina Painted Monasteries.
Discover the World famous Painted Monasteries- Moldovita (UNESCO): dates back from 1532 and is due to the ruling prince Petru Rares- Sucevita: the last and the most magnificent monastic achievement among the painted monasteries in Bucovina. Paintings of the Sucevita monastery were best preserved both on the outside and on the inside (Ladder of Virtue, the last Judgment, the tree of Jesse)
Voronet Monastery (UNESCO): It is the most accomplished sample of artistic achievement in Moldavian architecture and painting. Voronet Monastery had been dubbed the oriental Sistine Chapel, whereas Voronet Blue, a colour obtained from lapis lazuli, entered in the lexicon of art alongside Titian red and Veronese green, and to this day has yet to be reproduced by natural means- Humor (UNESCO): this monastery was among the first churches to be painted. Humor is painted in reddish brown (from oriental madder pigment), colours are brilliant and truthful to nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Virtual Tourist, Calea Victoriei 6, București 030025, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Timezone UTC+2 - Bucharest, Romania Timezone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.