Guided Trek to Chisapani Nagarkot
The Guide Trek Chisapani Nagarkot is one of the most popular hiking routes around the Kathmandu Valley. As it is near to the capital, foreign as well as local tourists gather to do this short trek. You get to experience the rural Sherpa and Tamang lifestyle and norms while on the trail. Along with it, you get to enjoy the Shivapuri National Park and the surreal biodiversity. Thus, it is the perfect getaway for the people who are exhausted by the city life.
This short trip lasts for 3 days and begins from Kathmandu. Firstly, you drive to Sundarijal, east of Kathmandu, and enjoy the pristine waterfall. Then, you trek to Chisapani where you stay overnight. Further, you trek to Nagarkot along with a surreal display of the Jugal and Langtang ranges. After observing the beautiful sunrise from Nagarkot, you head to Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch,Dinner & Breakfast during trekking
- Trekking permit.
- National Park Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in tea houses/ Resort in Nagarkot.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes.
- Last night farewell dinner at an authentic Nepalese restaurant with a cultural performance.
What's excluded :
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
Day 01: Drive from Hotel to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2075m) 4-5 hours. (L/D)
Day 02: Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot( 2195m) 5- 6-hour. (B/L/D)
Day 03: Drive from Nagarkot to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur & Patan 5 hours. (B/D)
• Sundarijal Water Falls, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Kathmandu Hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.