Guided Tours to West Bank Hatshpsut Temple Valley of the King Full Day in Luxor
West Bank to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut,
the colossi of memnon.
the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes
Experience the journey to Luxor, the world’s largest open-air museum situated in the west bank of Nile River. Behold the royal tombs, pharaonic temples and Egyptian antiques in this eight-hour tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees for temple , valley of the king
- Entry/Admission - Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Kings Valley Rd, قسم الواحات الخارجة، New Valley Governorate, Egypt
half day tour to west luxor to visit Hatsheput temple , valley of the king with private guide
Excursion Cairo professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, start your tour crossing the Nile River to the West Bank to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. the famous female ruler of Egypt for 20 years who posed as a male to gain the throne
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
then you'll visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor) The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Then Continue to .
Later you will get to see the colossi of memnon.
At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.