Guided Tour toGOLDEN BRIDGE,MARBLE MOUTAIN,DRAGON BRIDGE fromTIEN SA or CHAN MAY
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide will pick you up at CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port ( Please Let us Know your cruiseship schedule to arrange well ). Our Guide will greet you with your name on welcome Board. Then Transfer to Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars.
The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views, visit the Golden Bridge,a France wine cellar, and Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village , Having Buffet Lunch.
Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills & bring you to Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves,
Next, stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. Send You Back Cruiseship on Time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong A.C
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na cable Car Ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Entrance Tickets & Entrance Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Buffet Lunch & Water
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
The Bana mountainous Hills , which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 – 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
modern Dragon Bridge as the symbol of Da Nang city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY PORT
- TIEN SA PORT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.