Guided Tour to the Imperial City of Petrópolis with Lunch
The visit to the city of Petrópolis is a dive into our history. Known as the summer city of the royal family, Petrópolis houses a cultural collection of extreme importance for our country. The Imperial Museum is the most important point of visit, where you will be able to see up close all the furniture, works of art, clothes, jewelry and accessories used by the royal family. The city is quite charming and its cold climate attracts tourists from all over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Entrance to Dom Pedro II's house and Imperial Museum
- Visit to the old Bohemia brewery (with tasting)
- Transportation in a car licensed by the tourism office
- Entrance to the Cathedral of São Pedro de Alcântara
- Crystal Palace ticket
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Museum
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sao Pedro de Alcantara
- Entry/Admission - Cervejaria Bohemia
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance to the Santos Dumont Museum
- Entry/Admission - Museu Casa de Santos Dumont
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Museum, Rua da Imperatriz 220 Centro, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25610-320 Brazil
Visit to Dom Pedro II's house and Imperial Museum.
Walking through the halls of the Palace of the Imperial Museum (formerly the imperial family's refuge during the summer months) is like traveling inside a history book. One of the thrones used by Dom Pedro II is in the State Room. The feeling is that the emperor can enter there at any time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museu Casa de Santos Dumont, Rua do Encanto, 22 _ Centro Próximo ao Relógio das Flores, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-081 Brazil
It was the summer residence of Alberto Santos Dumont, Father of Aviation, being known as “A Encantada”. The museum has a collection of objects, books, letters and furniture, as well as the shower and the staircase, with steps in the shape of a racket, which can only be accessed starting on the right foot. At the 14 bis Cultural Center, attached to the Casa, you can watch a short film about Santos Dumont. The space has accessibility and tactile models for visitors with special needs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Palace, Rua Alfredo Pacha S/N 0, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-210 Brazil
It was opened in 1884 to house exhibitions of flowers, birds and agricultural products. Its precast structure, in cast iron, was commissioned from a foundry in France by Count D`Eu, being assembled in Petrópolis by engineer Eduardo Bonjean. Today it hosts cultural events and exhibitions.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Rua Sao Pedro Alcantara 60, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-300 Brazil
French neo-Gothic style construction. Inside, the Mausoleum where the remains of the Imperial Family stand (Dom Pedro II, Dona Teresa Cristina, Princess Isabel and Conde D`Eu, his firstborn D. Pedro de Alcântara and his wife D. Elisabeth) can also be highlighted. be seen sculptures by Jean Magrou, Bertozzi, stained glass and paintings by Carlos Oswald. The Gothic altar contains relics of Saint Magno, Santa Aurélia and Santa Tecla, brought from Rome by Cardinal D. Sebastião Leme. The main doors weigh 2,400 kg each.
Inside, there are works carved in Carrara marble, highlighting the Imperial Chapel which is located on the right at the main entrance of the Cathedral, in marble, onyx and bronze where the tomb with relics of the Holy Martyrs, Saint Magno, Santa Aurélia and Santa Thecla.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cervejaria Bohemia, Rua Alfredo Pacha 166, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25685-210 Brazil
In the old brewery of Cervejaria Bohemia, from 1853, the trip to the world of beer begins in Sumeria (in the Middle East), region of origin of the drink.
Full of technological resources - touch-screen panels, sound, lights and 3D videos -, the hour and a half itinerary (with the right to two tastings) continues through the rooms of Mestre Cervejeiro, the ingredients, the alchemy, the transformation and the packaging, and ends at the Bohemia Studio - where you can take photos, create postcards and play electronic games.
At Bar Bohemia there are branded products and snacks and at Restaurante Bohemia, on the roof, some recipes have the drink as an ingredient. There is also the Empório, which sells various labels and goodies.
With tasting included !!!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your hotel in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.