Guided tour to Sete Cidades, São Miguel, Azores, MiniVan Tour
We invite you to visit the most beautiful places of the island with us. With accompaniment of local guides who will show you all the charms of São Miguel Island. Wonderful views, local identity and traditions, tasty gastronomy, stories and legends as well as the hospitality of the people that will make your tour a unique experience.
• View the magnificent view of the lakes from the top of an extinct volcano;
• Try regional products by taking a break in the village next to lake;
• Relax and enjoy the view inside a volcano crater;
• Pass through flowered roads with hydrangeas, more abundant in the summer;
• Finish your tour near the sea passing through several local parishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pico Carvao, Er 8 2, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel 9240-113 Portugal
Massive Sete Cidades volcanic complex
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Lagoa das Empadadas, Serra Devassa, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9240-113 Portugal
We will visit one of the most beautiful parts of the island.
Pass By: Lagoa do Canario, Sao Miguel Portugal
The landscapes retain their original purity as the time haven’t passed by.
Stop At: Vista do Rei Miradouro, Sete Cidades, Sao Miguel 9555-000 Portugal
One of the most beautiful lakes in volcanic craters, the Blue and Green Lake a single lake split by a bridge with two different colors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa de Santiago, Rua de Sao Miguel, Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel 9500-244 Portugal
Caldera with a beautiful lake Santiago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Caldeira das Sete Cidades, From Ponta Delaga 10 km, Sao Miguel 9240-113 Portugal
Try regional products by taking a break in the village next to lake. Relax and enjoy the view inside a volcano crater
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Miradouro da Ponta do Escalvado, En1-1a, Varzea, Sao Miguel 9500-000 Portugal
Beautiful viewpoint overlooking the Mosteiros parich and Ferraria.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Ponta Delgada, Av. Infante Dom Henrique 71, 9500-764 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup points iclude hotels in Ponta Delgada.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 2 wheelchairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.