Guided Tour To Neemrana Fort with Transports From Jaipur
Experience Private Day Trip To Neemrana Fort with Transports From Jaipur . Explore One of India's Finest Luxury place Neemrana Fort and which is ideal for Tourists Looking short day trip from Jaipur. Enjoy a Private tour around medieval forts and step-wells at the Day Trip to Neemrana Fort From Jaipur. This is Private Trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop within any Jaipur Location as per customer choice of Location
- This is Private Trip
- 2 Hour Tours To Neemrana Fort is Included.
- Lunch - Lunch would be Provided in a Buffet Style at the Neemrana Fort
- No Guide Inside the Neemrana Fort only Self Visits will be Done
- Entry/Admission - Bala Quila
- Entry/Admission - Flying Fox Neemrana
What's excluded :
- Camel and camel-cart rides, a vintage car ride, Zip lining and Spa on Extra Cost to Customer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bala Quila, Nr. Nikumbha Mahal Palace Alwar Fort Road, Alwar 301001 India
Bala Quila Built by Hasan Khan Mewati in 1550 ad. and Located at top 2000 ft. Famous Things as it has 6 entry gates giving route to Uppermost Part of Bala Quila.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Flying Fox Neemrana, Neemrana Fort-Palace, Alwar 301705 India
Neemrana Fort which is 70 Kms also a Luxury Hotel coverted . Customer can Enjoy Food and drinks at their Own Cost as per customer choice also have an Option to dine out if Customer not intrested to Lunch here.
Finish your Trip by visiting step wells , clicking photos seeing ancient places and Enjoy the day trip to Neemrana Fort.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Within any Jaipur LocationAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.