Guided tour to Dendera Temple complex and Abydos Temple
Take the chance to visit Dandara temple which dating to the era before the families in Egypt ,and considered the most important archaeological site. and know about Abydos temple, which considered the most important archaeological site. and enjoy your time visiting those temples
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to the touristic places which in the program.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Tour Guide
- Reception service from and to the hotel.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- tipping (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Visit: Dendera Temple Complex, Qena Egypt
get ready to start your discovery by going to the Dandara temple in Qena Governorate,when our guide will be waiting for you to go to the temple of the Hathor, which has been discovered. The tour guide will explain it in details, then you will go to the temple of Abydos , It’s considered as value monument in Egypt and the world for its religious importance, which is for the king city the temple of King seti, the father of King Ramses II which characterized by the meticulous photography and magnificent design the guide will explain it in details then you will go back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Temple of Rameses II, Beni Mansur, Abydos Egypt
Then you will go to the temple of Abydos , It’s considered as value monument in Egypt and the world for its religious importance, which is for the king city the temple of King Set, the father of King Ramses II which characterised by the meticulous photography and magnificent design the guide will explain it in details then you will go back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dendera Temple Complex, Qena Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in luxor
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.