Guided Tour To Chand Baori (Step well) & Bhangarh Excursion
See the Chand Baori stepwell and Bhangarh Fort with your own private guide on a full-day tour from Jaipur to Abhaneri. Take in the visually stunning Chand Baori stepwell in Abhaneri, and hear about the history of supernatural incidents at the Bhangarh Fort, which is located in the foothills of the Aravalli Range. Your private tour includes monument admission tickets, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip The Line Chand Baori and Bhangarh Fort Admission is Included
- Private Transportation
- Guided Tours and Transfers with skip the line e-tickets
What's excluded :
- No meals and Accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
This is an Day Trip To Experience Haunted Destination Chand Baori Abhaneri stepwell & Bhangarh Fort From Jaipur with Private Air-Conditioned Car and Driver to explore World Famous Haunted Destination near Jaipur . Trip starts in Morning by Pickup at any Jaipur Location and ends at any Jaipur Location after an day excursion to Chand Baori Stepwell & Bhangarh Fort .
Know about places you will be visiting :
Destination 1 : Chand Baori Abhaneri stepwell
Abhaneri is a village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. It is situated at a distance of 95 km from Jaipur, on the Jaipur-Agra road. Abhaneri was originally named Abha Nagri, which means "city of brightness," but due to mispronunciation, the name was changed. The city is now in ruins, but it attracts tourists from across the globe. It is located opposite Harshat Mata Temple and was constructed in AD 800. Chand Baori consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 stories. It extends approximately 30 m (100 ft) into the ground making it one of the deepest and largest step-wells in India.
Chand Baori has been used as a filming location for a number of films such as Bhoomi, The Fall, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, The Dark Knight Rises and Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
You will be experiencing Above Destination and return back to Jaipur in the Evening after day long Excursion .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bhangarh Fort, Alwar 301001 India
Destination 2 : Bhangarh Fort
The Bhangarh Fort located on the border of the Sariska Reserve in the Aravali range of hills in Alwar district of Rajasthan. The nearest village is Gola ka Baas. The fort is situated at the foot of the hills on sloping terrain. The ruins of the King’s palace are located on the lower slope of the hills; trees surround the pond area and a natural stream falls into the pond within the premises of the palace.
The fort is located 235 kilometers (146 mi) from Delhi and 90 Kms From Jaipur and the approach to the entrance gate of the fort in the last 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) stretch of the road is an unpaved road. The fort is 20 miles (32 km) from Thana Ghazi.
Bhangarh Fort ranks 1st in the list of haunted places in India and is one of the main tourists attractions for people visiting Rajasthan. As Bhangarh Fort is known for its rich history and paranormal incidents, it is one of the most common tourist destinations in India. Due to a few tragic incidents and the widespread belief that the fort is haunted,
it is illegal to enter the fort after sunset and before sunrise, by Government Order.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop within any Jaipur LocationAirports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.