Guided tour through vineyards, wine museum, winery, wineries and wine tasting
Our winery has an almost unique historical heritage in the Canary Islands. For example the Lyon press of 1912 in perfect condition, our three wine presses, which you will not find anywhere else and of course, our wine museum, with old machinery, such as the electric destemmer-crusher, brought from Barcelona in 1915 , books of agriculture of the early twentieth century and oenological products of the time, among many other things. And of course, our winery, with that unmistakable aroma, in addition to our Saint San Juan, located at the bottom of the winery in honor of our founder, Juan Rodríguez Quegles. Of course, we can not forget about our vineyards, with that perennial soil, from the Bandama Volcano, which gives our wine excellent organoleptic characteristics. Currently, our vineyards are in conversion to ecological, so the vision of the land is even more charming.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - It offers a tasting of a red wine and a white wine. In the case of minors, juice is included
- Snacks - Along with the tasting of the two wines, it includes toasted bread and Canarian cheese.
- Bottled water - In addition to wine, bottled water is included.
- Free WiFi in the tasting area.
- Entry/Admission - Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega San Juan - Museo del Vino, Carretera Bandama 68 GC 802 Finca el Mocanal - Museo del Vino, 35310 Santa Brigida, Gran Canaria Spain
We offer guided tours to the winery, the museum, the vineyards and the 3 wineries, unique in the Canary Islands. You will know in depth our history, you will be able to walk and feel our vineyards, see our wine museum, learn from the tradition and the process of modern and ancient winemaking. You will enter our winery with that unmistakable aroma and preserved intact since its founding, and of course, taste our wines. Our Mocanal wine, natural and organic, is a wine that is made with spontaneous fermentation, without filtering or clarifying.
Immerse yourself in the world of wine tourism by visiting our Finca El Mocanal - Bodega San Juan. We like to share our passion with those who visit us.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :GC-802, 68, 35319 Sta Brígida, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is accessible by wheelchair, but you have to take into account that you have to climb a somewhat steep ramp. At all times you will be given the necessary help to access.
- Warn of any allergies related to wine, bread or cheese.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The use of a mask in closed areas is mandatory for travelers and guides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.