Guided tour: Past and present of Gran Canaria
You will discover incredible protected natural landscapes, emblematic villages, local products, anecdotes, legends and realities of our island.
Guayadeque: Declared a Natural Monument in 2,000, the Guayadeque Valley is a magical place full of aboriginal soul, where we will discover its cave-dwelling settled by the first pre-Hispanic inhabitants and still today in use
Aloe vera property: Called the wonder plant, its crop and marketing, each time more is getting relevance in the Canary Islands.
Villa de Teror: Beautiful village with a careful old town area in which we find the Basilica of Nuestra Sra. del Pino.
Firgas: Nice town known as "the Atlantic balcony" for its fantastic panoramic views, or also, as "the water town" .
Gáldar: City with capital packing, is a essential piece for the history of Gran Canaria.
To complete our entire proposal a panoramic tour by bus through the agricultural and livestock area of Middle Mountain Region
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from designated areas
- Entry/Admission - Aloe Vera Finca Canarias
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco de Guayadeque, Ingenio, 35250, Gran Canaria Spain
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Aloe Vera Finca Canarias, Carretera, GC-140, Km. 2, 35219 El Goro, Las Palmas, Spain
Aloe Vera Plantation
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Teror, Teror, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Firgas, Firgas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Galdar, Galdar, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available in the following areas: Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, San Agustín, Bahía Feliz, Puerto Rico, Arguineguín, Taurito and Puerto Mogán. Your pick up details will be sent 24/48 hours before the tour date by email.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.