Guided tour of Ujué
It is a visit to the most splendid medieval town that you will find in Navarra in the most splendid way possible. We are experts in entertaining, entertaining and falling in love with Ujué to anyone who dares to discover it by our side.
Located on an impassable hill even for the most skillful of medieval warriors, Ujué shows everyone who dares to venture into its winding streets the perfect image of what a medieval village was. The trip to Ujué is a journey through time with which to create memories that you will never forget.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia Santa Maria de Ujue
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruinas Iglesia San Miguel, Camino de Redondiaga, 2, 31496 Ujué, Navarra, Spain
The ruins of this primitive church, of which the portico and the arches still remain, show us the worship prior to the arrival of Christianity in Navarre.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: monumento a la virgen de ujue, 31496 Ujué, Navarre, Spain
A viewpoint overlooking the medieval village, and the monolith in honor of the impregnable medieval village, which is a true reflection of the importance it had during the Middle Ages.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia Santa Maria de Ujue, Calle Sta. Maria, 1, 31496 Ujue Spain
A parish whose aesthetics is more reminiscent of that of a castle, since it is a fortress church, that is, a castle converted into a Church with which to defend the surrounding town. Inside we will discover the secrets best kept by the inhabitants of the medieval town, and the reason why King Carlos II of Navarra fell in love with the place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ruinas Iglesia San Miguel, Camino de Redondiaga, 2, 31496 Ujué, Navarra, Spain
Return Detail :Iglesia fortaleza de Ujué / Uxueko gotortutako eliza, Calle Sta. María, 31496 Ujué, Navarra, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.