Guided Tour Of the Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
during the tour you get to learn more about the Zimbabwe culture and heritage as well as experience the seeing one of the 7 wonders of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - 2 bottles per person
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel for the guided tour of the Victoria Falls. From the hotel we will begin with a stop The Big Tree for some pictures . At the Big Tree the guide will give you some information on the significance of the tree. From there we take a scenic drive in the Victoria Falls National Park . When we get to the Victoria Falls we will leave our vehicles and begin the walking tour of the Victoria Falls. After an introduction on the geological formation,history and cultural brief as well as the flora and fauna that is found in the Falls we head to the viewpoints. Depending on the time the guide can choose to either start with the Devil's pool view point of the Bridge viewpoint . During the tour he will tell you more about the falls as wells as point out the best spots for pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
From the Victoria Falls we walk to the Zimbabwe border where will get a pass to go to the Victoria Falls Bridge . After walking for 15 minutes we will get to the bridge which is now 114 years old . This engineering marvel is believed to have survived what most engineers believed it would not withstand . During the tour you will get to take pictures on the bridge as well as view the falls and the gorge. After pictures we take a walk back to the Zimbabwe border for our drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location within Victoria Falls and Livingstone TownAirports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.