Guided Tour of The Victoria Falls and flight of angels
Victoria Falls is classified as one of the major waterfalls we have on mother earth - based on its combined width of 1,708m and height of 108m. It is roughly twice the size of Niagara Falls and; in height and width, Victoria Falls is rivaled only by the Iguacu Falls. Of the 5 vantage points, 4 are on the Zimbabwe side: Devil’s Cataract, Main Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, Rainbow Falls and, Eastern Cataract in Zambia.
This tour will give you both the ground and birds` eye view of the Victoria Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Raincoats and bottled water
- Certified and experienced guides
What's excluded :
- Park entry fees for the Victoria Falls and the Helicopter flight
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
The tour not only offers a view of one of this Natural Wonder but, information about its formation and its geology, the unique ecosystem of the rain forest, daring exploits of early explorers (David Livingstone, Stanley, and company). You will also learn about the magical tales of local legends and myths under the constant spray from the “Mosi Oa Tunya - The Smoke that Thunders”.
The Victoria Falls rain forest teems with interesting flora and fauna – the warthogs, the shy bushbucks, the trumpeter hornbills, the blooming fireball lilies (if one comes at the right time), and many more. En-route to the Falls, you will be taken past the 'Big Tree' where you may stop for photographs.
After the walking, you will be picked up for the flight of angels (15-minute helicopter flight over the Falls). The flight will give you the birds` eyes perspective of the Victoria Falls and the seven gorges below the waterfall. Available anytime between 06:30 and 16:00. includes bottled water & raincoats.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their lodges and hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.