Guided Tour of the Roman Valentia
Valentia Edetanorum was founded in 138 BC, being Roman consul Tenth June Brutus, on a small alluvial terrace. The most important archaeological remains from the Roman period are in the Plaza de L’Almoina. A foundation based on the characteristic layout of cardus and decumanus that generate the forum (in the current Plaza de la Virgen) that will always be the ceremonial center of the city. Discover with me the Valentine archaeological remains.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Face-to-face guide with certification
What's excluded :
- Tickets to museums are not included.
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Serranos
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torres de Serranos, Plaza Fueros, Valencia Spain
The starting point of the tour is the Serranos Tower from where we will begin the visit of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003, Valencia Spain
We will visit the three doors of the cathedral to analyze its evolution
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Torres De Serrano, 46003 Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, s/n, 46000 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by María Hernández Reinoso Visitas Guiadas y Culturales