Guided tour of the Cathedral & Giralda with priority entrance
Marvel at the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world built in the 15th century, visit the Patio de los Naranjos, a vestige of the old mosque built in the 12th century.
Admire the Giralda and its different architectural styles, watch how the Sebka cloths rise up to change into a Renaissance architecture.
Admire yourself when contemplating the largest Main Altarpiece in the world, made in the 15th century.
Walk through the vaults visiting the chapels, make a stop at the Christopher Columbus mausoleum, visit the chapel where the navigator prayed before leaving for the Indies and where years later Magellan and Juan Sebastián Elcano also prayed before going around the world 1 .
Visit the treasure room.
Visit the Cathedral of Seville with Unique Seville.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- PRIORITY ENTRY
- MONUMENT TICKETS
- OFFICIAL GUIDE
- RADIO GUIDE
- All Fees and Taxes
- DISPOSABLE MASKS
- USE OF ALCOHOLIC HYDRO GEL
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monumento a San Juan Pablo II, Calle Mateos Gago 4, 41004 Seville Spain
Statute made in 1992 to commemorate the two visits made by the Pope to Seville for the betaification of Santa Ángela de la Cruz and the second for the closing of the XLV International Eucharistic Congress. Made of bronze on a pedestal.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Visit with Seville Unique and its official guides the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and the third largest. Enter with our official guides in the old Great Mosque of Seville built in the twelfth century, know the altarpiece greater than 20 meters high and 18 meters wide, tour the Cathedral among its more than 20 chapels, know with our official guides the history of the baptismal chapel and the chapel of the Virgen de la Antigua. Visit the tomb of Christopher Columbus and learn a little more about its history, as well as the two events that occurred in the year 1492.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Admire Seville from the Giralda, former minaret built in the s. XII.Once the tour ends we invite you to enjoy the wonderful views of the city from the Giralda.
Departure Point :Monumento a San Juan Pablo II, Calle Mateos Gago, 4, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.