Guided Tour of Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter, Alcázar, and Cathedral
Enjoy this beautiful walking tour through the legendary streets of the Old Jewish Quarter of Seville and learn all the history behind its walls and monuments from the Middle Ages up to the present day.
See the stunning inside of Alcazar (Royal Palace) still in use, one of the oldest Palaces in Europe. And discover where the Royal family stays when they visit the city.
Your last stop will be the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world. You will also get get to see the minaret La Giralda - a marvellous view point to take photos and enjoy the beautiful views. The tour will end about 3:30 pm.
Overall, this walking tour covers many smaller locations as well:
Our Morning Jewish Quarter Tour covers:
• Plaza del Triunfo (Santa Justa y Rufina) • Patio de Banderas • Calle Vida • Plaza de Doña Elvira • Calle Susona • Calle Agua • Balcón de Rosina • Plaza Santa Cruz • Plaza Cruces • Ximenez de Enciso • No&Do • Plaza de la Alianza (John Fulton)
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional local guide
- Covid Free
- Reduced Group
- Entrance to the Monuments
- Whispper included in groups of 8 or more
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Santa Marta
What's excluded :
- Tips for the guide (not obligatory)
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pancho Tours, Plaza Virgen de los Reyes 1, 41004 Seville Spain
Stop At: Plaza del Triunfo, Seville Spain
The Plaza del Triunfo in Seville, is the meeting point of Pancho Tours to visit the Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar of Seville. For the people of Seville, it is better known as the Plaza de la Inmaculada, where you can see the Indian archives and the door to the Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The oldest active palace in Seville. This is the place of residence for the Spanish Royal Family when they visit. An impressive combination of architectural styles coupled with courtyards and gardens.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
It was for centuries the tallest tower in Spain, as well as one of the highest and most famous buildings in Europe.
It is a tower corresponding to the minaret of the old mosque of the city, from the 12th century, while the upper part is a Christian building to house the bells.
From the top you will have the best views of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Explore the Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter of Seville, its windy alleyways, shady and flowering courtyards and palaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Discover the famous Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede), the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, one of the main monuments of Seville which was declared Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza Patio de Banderas, Plaza Del Patio de Banderas, 41004 Seville Spain
This square is located at the exit of the Alcázar. It is square and formerly belonged to the dependencies of the Real Alcázar. Through it the Water Alley communicates with the Plaza del Triunfo. Beautiful views of the Giralda from the same square. Pleasant walk towards the neighborhood of Santa Cruz.
Pass By: Plaza de Dona Elvira, 41004 Seville Spain
One of the most beautiful squares in Seville, located in the famous neighborhood of Santa Cruz.
Stop At: Plaza de Santa Marta, 41004 Seville Spain
Visit the most beauteful Square
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: if your group are 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of €1 per person per monument for the headsets (mandatory into monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
- The supplier will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Enpresa con sello de Certificado Safe Travels WTTC
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.