Guided Tour of Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands around Venice with Private Boat
Plunge yourself into the fabulous reality of the
Let yourself be transported by a private boat through the islands!
Discovering Venice by sea is an unforgettable experience and while sailing along the coast you can admire all the islands of the lagoon, enjoying wonderful views that no other city could offer.
This 6-hour private boat tour through Murano, Burano and Torcello islands is a little trip in a world that seems like a movie where everything is magical, peaceful, calm and secret.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Sightseeing boat tour
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Murano
- Entry/Admission - Biblioteca di Burano
- Entry/Admission - Torcello Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Your adventure will start from San Marco Square where your local guide will wait for you.
Get in on your private boat and start sailing to
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
Murano is one of the main islands of the lagoon and it is famous for the tradition of blown glass. It can be explored on foot, in a few hours, walking among low and colored houses, bridges on the canals, shops selling blown glass.
You cannot miss a glass demonstration with a commentary by an expert glass-blower
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Biblioteca di Burano, Strada di San Mauro, 107, 30142 Burano Italy
Then you will navigate towards
Burano island. Fascinating island with its vivid colorful houses close to each other that are reflected in the canal waters and It is incredible to see the atmosphere that create the sun's rays reflected on all those colors .
It seems to be in Heaven .
Together with the blown glass , technique born in the nearby island of Murano, but also very common in the other islands of the Venice lagoon,
Burano is famous for
the production of the lace .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
orcello!One of the first islands to be inhabitate
, today has just over 10 residents
, some hotels, Locanda Cipriani, a famous restaurant ,attraction for many tourists from all over the world where you can have lunch and its famous
Santa Maria Assunta Basilic and Museum .
Today Torcello is one of the favorite islands for tourists for its calm and the important historical and archaeological evidence.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures required.All the vehicles included in some of our actvities are regularly sanitized as required by the COVID19 legislation.We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.