Guided tour of Italica and Andalusian aperitif
A mixture of history and gastronomy typical of the place. We prepare everything to discover Itálica, this wonderful archaeological site just 20 minutes from Seville. A morning tour, short and pleasant to leave the city and meet Santiponce, a pleasant village in the Aljarafe region. A specialist guide will show you the Roman city and finally we will have a typical aperitif in one of the bars of the town: olives of different styles and wine, very rich in Aljarafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Tasting of olives and wine from Aljarafe
- Entrance and specialist guide for the Itálica deposit
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Ensemble of Italica
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio De San Isidoro Del Campo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, Avenida Extremadura 2, 41970 Santiponce Spain
Visit with guide of the Roman city of Itálica, its amphitheater, its streets, its hot springs. The guide is a specialist guide in this archaeological site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monasterio De San Isidoro Del Campo, Avenida San Isidoro del Campo 18, 41970 Santiponce Spain
Our guide-driver will take us to the monastery of San Isidoro in Santiponce. It was the game where the persecuted ones took refuge for the Inquisition in Seville.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Sevilla Moving - Alojamientos y experiencias, Calle Luis Montoto, 19, Local Bajo, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.