Guided Tour of Great Salt Lake from Salt Lake City
Discover "America's Dead Sea" with Salt Lake City's oldest sightseeing tour company!
This 50-mile exploration of the saltiest lake in the western hemisphere is a fully-narrated, guided tour to Great Salt Lake State Park in an air-conditioned minibus with panoramic touring windows. Your expert tour guide will make this "Dead Sea" come alive with entertaining stories, strange mysteries, and fascinating science that you cannot get on your own. You can't visit Salt Lake City and not see the Great Salt Lake! Make the most of your first experience of Great Salt Lake with the top rated sightseeing tour company.
per adult from
What's included :
- State Park Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Great Salt Lake
- Entry/Admission - Great Salt Lake State Park
What's excluded :
- 15-20% tip suggested. Like waiters, tour guides rely on tips to make a living
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
The saltiest lake in the western hemisphere, Great Salt Lake is visited and seen from multiple points and stops on the tour. Travel time from Salt Lake City is 1 hour roundtrip, and 1 hour is spent at various stops at Great Salt Lake
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Salt Lake State Park, Salt Lake City, UT 84116-0658
The most visited point on the Great Salt Lake, with a visitor center, observation deck, marina, and beach access.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saltair Pavilion, 2408 W Saltair Dr, Magna, UT 84044
Saltair Resort was once a grand beach resort, known as the "Coney Island of the West."
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Temple Square, 122 W S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a land-based tour, only. It does not travel on a boat on the lake. Currently there are no tour boats that operate on Great Salt Lake
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs and walkers may be accommodated but you must notify us by email at least 24 hours before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.