Guided tour of Fátima
I love guided tours and share my knowledge.
I know the corners of the city, its history.
I can adapt the visit according to what the customer is looking for and wants to know.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
I'll meet the client at the hotel where they're staying.
I will take them to the sanctuary, tell the story of the city and of the apparitions of Our Lady to the 3 little shepherds, take them to visit the little chapel of the apparitions, the 2 basilicas, exhibitions if they are open.
Pass By: Valinhos Sanctuary, Via Sacra, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
We will then go to Aljustrel, the village of the 3 children, to Valinhos and the Way of the Cross, and finally to visit the church where they were baptized.
Departure Point :2495 Fátima, Portugal
Departure Time :4/15/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.