Guided Tour of Fontainebleau Palace from Paris with Private car
"The true home of the Kings, the house of the centuries" Napoléon I.
A private tour with a english (or spanish) speaking guide, picked up at your hotel or airport in Paris. Tickets included.
The castle of Fontainbleau (70km from Paris) was the Royal Palace (from 1137) the most used and enriched by the kings of France: Louis VII, St. Louis, Francesco I, Henri IV, the regencies of Anna of Austria and Maria de Medicis, Louis XV ... to Napoleon! The castle, jewel of the Renaissance, has been decorated by El Primatice (+1570), Rosso Fiorentino and Nicolo dell 'Abbate. The Fontainbleau School was famous throughout Europe. Giorgo Vasari spoke of Fontableau as "the new Rome".
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Fontainebleau
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Fontainebleau, Pl. du General-de-Gaulle, 77300, Fontainebleau France
castle and parc
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel , whatever
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.