Guided Tour Of Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad With High Tea
Hyderabad or the City of the Nizams is famous for its luxurious palaces and the personal collection of several generations of Nizams. Falaknuma Palace is perhaps the most lavish of all palaces in India. Take a guided tour of this enchanting palace that has now been converted into a luxury hotel of the Taj Group and re-discover the grandeur of a bygone era.
• Library with carved walnut roof
• State Reception Room
• Ballroom with a two-ton manually operated organ
• Longest dining table of the world
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour of the palace
- High tea
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Taj Falaknuma Palace
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the afternoon and driven to Falaknuma Palace, located on top of a hill overlooking the city of Hyderabad.
On your arrival, you will be met by the Palace Historian who will give you a brief history of the Palace before taking you on a guided tour. The starting point of the tour is the Nizam's study. Next visit the Palace Library that is a replica of the one at Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom.
The State Reception Room is perhaps the grandest hall of the palace with its ceiling decorated with frescoes.
The Hookah Lounge, with its multi-stemmed water pipes, chaise-longues and embossed leather walls is another delightful piece of artistry.
The cavernous dining room of the palace has the longest dining table in the world.
The Mughal, Rajasthani and Japanese gardens adorn the palace.
At the end of the tour, enjoy an included High Tea in one of the restaurants of the Palace Hotel.
After tea, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad India
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.