Guided tour of Athens and the Acropolis
Discover Athens in all its splendor with this guided tour. Admire the famous sites of the most important ancient and modern Athens of the city and discover its history and culture. It is an ideal option for those who wish to know the most interesting of the capital in one morning.
per adult from
What's included :
- Acropolis access
- Transportation by luxury bus with A / C
- Collection and transfer back to the hotel in Athens
- Official tourist guide in Spanish
- All the taxes
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Leoforos Vasilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 100 28 Greece
The half-day tour of Athens begins with a panoramic walk through Syntagma Square, passing through the National Garden, the Arch of Hadrian, the Church of St. Paul, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, The Catholic Cathedral, the House of Schliemann He will then go through the Athens Trilogy that includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Your authorized guide will explain more about the history of ancient and modern Athens while contemplating these stately buildings.
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
We will continue with a photo stop at the Panathinaikó Stadium where the first Olympic games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built of white marble.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will continue, passing through the Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. Then we will take you to the archaeological site of the Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage monument and visit the Propylaea, the monumental entrance of the Acropolis, which combines the principles of Doric and Ionic construction and the small temple of Athena Niké, which it rises on an outstanding rock mass, protecting the door to the citadel and of course the Parthenon and Erechtheon with its porch from the maidens. With this half-day tour of the Acropolis, you will enjoy one of the main UNESCO World Heritage monuments.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from / to hotels located in the center of Athens.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.