Guided tour Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
Discover the most emblematic monument of Al-Andalus on a tour of the extraordinary Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba. Our guides will make you travel back to the days when Spain and the Iberian Peninsula were governed by the Umayyad Caliphate and learn about the history of the monument with the help of an authorized interpreter from the monumental Mezquita-Catedral complex.
Stroll through the beautiful forest of ancient columns of marble, granite and jasper. Get explanations about the different parts of the building, from the typical features of the Umayyad style to later Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque incorporations.
Listen to how the power changed over time and discover how the mosque became a Catholic cathedral after the 13th century Conquest.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Spanish Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
He will meet our guide at the meeting point, after which he will take you inside the monument to explain the entire History of it.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Patio De Los Naranjos, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.