Guided Tour “Love Stories of Chicago”
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Chicago has many nicknames, including the Windy City, the City of Big Shoulders, the Second City, and the City that Works. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. The first woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize was from Chicago. What is the most famous historical couple of Chicago? Kanye West and Kim Kardashian! Kim began dating rapper and longtime friend Kanye West in April 2012. This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the romantic legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Millennium Park, 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.