Guided Tour in the Archaeological Park of Pompeii from Naples
We will pick you up at the place indicated in your booking, hotels, station, airport or Airbnb and we will take you to visit the archaeological excavations of Pompeii. Explore the ruins of Pompeii with this guided 2-hour tour. Your guide will show you many well preserved buildings of the archaeological site, which were covered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D.
We will be there to wait for you and bring you back to your starting point.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- 15 EUR for Pompeii Archaeological Park ticket
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Our driver will meet you at the rendezvous point and take you to Pompeii.
Board an air-conditioned bus with every comfort, on which you will travel from Naples to Pompeii through a beautiful Italian landscape.
Explore the city of Pompeii and its 2000 years of history!
Stroll through the rubble of Pompeii in the company of your guide and discover the fascinating secrets and fascinating stories of this city of the Roman Empire.
After your visit you will return to the same place of pick up.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll meet you at your addressAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.