Guided tour in Fez
The old medina of Fez: the largest urban area without cars in the world, Fez, a UNESCO site, is a massive maze of dusty streets, sumptuous houses and palaces, busy markets and countless stories. The joy of visiting Fez consists largely of simply winding through this medieval urban jungle. Among the many things we will discover are the recently restored leather tanneries, the Foundouk Nejjarine wooden museum, the Dar el-Magana water clock, the serene Koranic school of Bou Inania, the Moulay Idriss II mausoleum and the University of Karaouiyne ( the oldest university in the world), just to name a few. If you are interested in souvenir shopping: as the center of the Moroccan craft industry, Fez is also the perfect place to do some souvenir shopping. Scarves, leather goods, carpets, spices, metal products, ceramics, etc., Fez has it all!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- Leave the hotel
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Transportation to / from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
The historic center of Fez and the seat of the Moroccan government until 1912, Fez Medina (Fez el-Bali) remains the biggest attraction of the city: an extensive district of souks and alleys full of great mosques, palaces and madrassas. The old medina is now a protected UNESCO World Heritage site, still surrounded by its 13th-century city walls and accessed through a series of monumental gates, including Bab Boujeloud, from the 20th century, which It is celebrated for its impressive blue mosaic.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Bab Bou Jeloud, Fes Morocco
Bab (meaning 'door' in English) Boujloud was built by the French during their occupation of Morocco in 1913. It serves as a gateway to the heart of the bustling streets of the Medina of Fez. Right next to it is the original 12th century door, built with an indirect entrance at an inclination to block the entrance of ram.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Batha, Fes, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.