Guided Tour: Hanging bridges Los Cahorros (S.N.)
Los Cahorros (in Monachil) offers us the possibility of crossing the spectacular canyon of the river of the same name. It develops between walls of more than 50m and hanging bridges that transport us to a Granada totally different from the capital. Limestone that delights climbers, pools in which to bathe, small caves and an overflowing vegetation characterize this paradise a few kilometers from the center.
We will pick-up you in a very well center located meeting point, then we will go to Los Cahorros Parking (15 minutes from Granada) to start the tour.
As for the duration of the route, it is about 2 – 3 hours long.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- R.C. and accident insurance
What's excluded :
Experience the sensation of walking a 30 meters wooden bridge 15 meters from the ground.
Take the most spectacular pictures of natural landscape of Granada.
Discover this little paradise with waterfalls, caves, river and lot of nature.
Departure Point :Calle Neptuno, 11, 18004 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up you in Repsol Gas Station in front of Neptuno shopping center.We will send you google link once booking are made.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.