Guided tour from the East area: Authentic Villages and Landscapes of Majorca
Departing from the East area of Majorca, we will go first to a farm of Aloe Vera located in the village of Santa Margarita, where we will visit the plantation, we will explain the manufacture of cosmetics and we will make a tasting of aloe vera juice..
After that we will go to visit a traditional weekly market to the village of Artà (on Tuesday) or Sineu (on Wednesday). The market is very popular and offers everything one can imagine with products ranging from fruit and vegetables, leather goods, local made handicraft, plants and flowers, clothes to live animals.
After the visit to the market we will lunch at a typical restaurant in Sineu, in the centre of the island.
In the afternoon we will go to the small town of San Joan to visit Els Calderers, a "Possesió" of the eighteenth century, where arts and crafts of the time of Mallorca are represented.
Finally we will visit a pearl's of Mallorca factory in Montuiri.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mallorcan Tapas, dessert, water, wine and coffee included
- Ticket entrance to Els Calderers Museum
- Visit to a farm of Aloe Vera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aloe Vera Farm Mallorca S.L., Crta. Sta. Margalida - Artá, Km 3,4, 07450 Santa Margalida, Illes Balears, Spain
Aloe vera farm
Pass By: Arta Market, Placa del Conqueridor, Arta, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Marche de Sineu, Nuestra Senora de Los Angeles, 07510 Sineu, Majorca Spain
Pass By: Els Calderers, Sant Joan, Majorca Spain
Mallorca Finca of 18th Century
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service from hotels in the East Area of Mallorca (from Cala d'Or to Cala Ratjada)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.