Guided Tour - Cathedral of Granada
Travel back to 1492, a year of inflexion whose importance is crucial in understanding the presant and future. This year begun the great Christian constructive projects in the symbolical city of Granada thanks to the Catholic monarchs and King Charles V.
At the Cathedral you will see some the work of the most established artists of the Spanish Renaissance. In fact the Cathedral of Granada is one of the most important buildings in the world of Catholic art.
See the symbolic milestones of Spanish architecture that are emblems of the city of Boabdil, the last sultan, and Spanish history: the Cathedral of Granada.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official guide
- Tickets to Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Granada Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
Guided tour to Roman Catholic church, The Cathedral of the Incarnation.
Departure Point :Consigna maletas Locker Granada -Tours and tickets, Calle Provincias, 1, 18001 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
In the corner of Pasiegas Square, there is an ATM in the entrance.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.