Guided Taj Mahal, Agra Fort,Baby Taj With Chand Baori Step Well Tour From Jaipur
Explore the beautiful Taj Mahal, The Seventh Wonder of the World and understand in details with our Guide about its amazing construction and history, after Taj Mahal Visit Agra Fort, the spectacular Fort of India and then visit Baby Taj, the small form of the Taj Mahal with lush green garden's and great interiors.Enjoy the Lunch after the visit of the three unique monuments in Agra and then drive towards Fatehpur Sikri, visit the Emperor Akbar's favourite Fort where he stayed for a long time and then visit the Abhaneri Step Well's which are one of the Finest example of Indian Architecture and engineering.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- AC Vehicle and Driver
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch (If Option Selected)
- Monument Entry Fee (If Option Selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of Etmaduddaula is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj", the tomb of Etmduddaula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
The water of this massive, ornate stepwell from the 8th & 9th centuries was reached by 3,500 steps.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.