Guided Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri From Jaipur With Taj Fee(Optional)
Taj Mahal in Agra is known as the Seventh Wonder of the World and indeed a place to see the architecture and beauty of India. Agra Fort is one of the finest forts in India and is known for its unique architecture. Fatehpur Sikri is famous for its Biggest Gate that will truly surprise you how people in the old days managed to built such an amazing building. During the tour you will understand the history and design of the monuments in details and it would be a unforgettable experience in Agra for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver/Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer by private vehicle
- Water Bottles
- Taj Mahal Entry Ticket (If Option Selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India !!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.