Guided Snorkel Boat Trip to Cabrera Marine Reserve
Snorkeling guided boat tour to Cabrera National Park and Marine Reserve.
We are a team of people highly focused in your satisfaction and the best quality service. We have 20 years of experience and we love to offer special activities that you'll enjoy. We sail every day from MALLORCA to CABRERA, National Park and Marine Reserve, one of the most beatiful places in Mediterranean Sea. The activities that we offer are developed in a protected area and offers exclusivity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
South of Mallorca, right in front of Colonia de Sant Jordi, Archipelago de Cabrera is located. This archipelago is the best possible example of an untouched island ecosystem within the Spanish Mediterranean. Since 1991, the National Marine-Land Reserve hosts important native species diversity, including colonies of seabirds, endemic species and one of the best preserved sea bottoms of our coastal zone.
- Pickup from your accommodation (if desired)
- Arrival to "Colonia de Sant Jordi"
- Delivery of the snorkeling equipment
- Departure to CABRERA with our fast boat
- Snorkeling, Visit to the main Island and the Blue Cave.
- Back to Mallorca sailing through the Small Islands
- Pickup to ypur accommodation (if desired)
Departure Point :Aventura IB Colonia Sant Jordi, Carrer Gabriel Roca, 24, 07638 Colònia de Sant Jordi, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.