Guided Shore Excursion Rhodes, Local Delicacies & walking tour to Medieval town
Half day guided walking food tour in Rhodes with which you will get introduced to the flavors and culture of Rhodes, you will taste the local sweets 'Melekouni" and the "famous Greek coffee", "Loukoumades"
We will have also a panoramic city tour in Rhodes which includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building in Rhodes and also we will have a visit at Acropolis of Rhodes wit magnificent panoramic view to the city
Of course, we will combine the delicacies tour, with a guided walking tour at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights.
We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, and the Old Town of Rhodes, also we will visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. After all our driver transfer you back to your ship or to your hotel.
Book now online the best-selling shore excursion in Rhodes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transportation with English Speaking driver
- Private transportation
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Pick up & Drop off from your cruise ship or hotel
- Greek Coffe, Loukoumades, local sweet "Melekouni" / person
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Acropolis of Rhodes
- Entry/Admission - Old Town of Rhodes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
We will pick you up from your cruise ship (or from your hotel) to start this special private delicacies tour. We will have a panoramic city tour in Rhodes which includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building in Rhodes and much more.
We continue to visit the Acropolis, standing on the hill now known as Monte Smith and consists of the Temple of Apollo (the remains of the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus) and the archaeological park that contains the Hellenistic stadium, built in the 3rd century BC, where the athletic events of the Alioi Games took place. Get beautiful photos from here as the panoramic view of the city and the sea will take your breath away.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Town of Rhodes, Solomou Alchadef 4-14, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
We will continue the walking food tour in Rhodes as it is a unique opportunity to discover the taste of Rhodes with a walking food tour, indulging in the local gastronomic delights and the local hand-made sweets such us "Melekouni", the "Greek Coffee", "Loukoumades" and more.
Of course we will combine the delicacies tour, with a guided walking tour at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, and the Old Town of Rhodes, also we will visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. After all our driver transfer you back to your ship or to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up form your hotel or from Rhodes airprotPorts
- Parking Port of Rhodes, Akti Sachtouri 30, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/10/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.