Guided Senses Botanical Garden Tour at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Lodge
Discover a new side of your favorite foods! See the gingers in bloom. Smell the all-spice leaf. Touch the vanilla orchid. Taste the cacao fruit.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company, Mile 41.5 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan Belize
Discover a new side of your favorite foods! Learn to identify spices and food by smelling, tasting and touching. Lean about gingers in bloom... Smell the all-spice leaf... Touch the vanilla orchid. Taste the cacao fruit. Learn about the captivating tastes of Belize by engaging with your guide and picking up on the unique tastes of Belizean cuisine. This tour is not only amazing- the learning from this amazing experience will stay with you for years to come.
Required Dress Code: T-Shirts, Shorts or Long pants, Good Walking Shoes; Be advised that you will need bug spray as you will be walking through the gardens. Sunscreen should also be considered.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.