Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay
Try your kayak tour, Hawaiian style, with our traditional one-of-a-kind outrigger canoes. We offer Outrigger Canoe Tours to the famous Captain Cook Monument in Kealakekua Bay. On this guided Big Island outrigger canoe tour, hear the history of Captain Cook as well as surrounding temples, and, after paddling past the sea cliffs and caves, you'll snorkel and swim in the clear waters of this Marine Life Conservation Area.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of Canoe
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Try your kayak adventure, Hawaiian style, with our traditional one-of-a-kind outrigger canoes. These double-hull canoes can accommodate up to Seven to Ten passengers and are noted for stability and smooth rides. They are ideal for those who want to experience the magnificence of Kealakekua Bay with minimal exertion. We provide the muscle and narration; you enjoy the sights and history of Kealakekua Bay.
The Bay is one of the most sacred and historical sites in all of Hawaii. You will learn about the history of the Bay, the mysterious caves on the Pali (the cliff) and how Hawaiians lived in the area. Our guides all know the history of this Bay, because the history of their families are uniquely tied to this area. They take great pride in sharing the history and culture of this area with people from all over the world.
Join us on one of our two guided Outrigger canoe tours on Kealakekua Bay!
Departure Point :82-6015 Kahauloa Rd, Captain Cook, HI 96704, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.