Guided or self guided Electric Bike Tour of the highlights of the Ring of Beara
This eBike Tour has been designed to help you discover some of the most stunning scenery this region has to offer. We will be traveling almost exclusively on quiet backroads. If you are in Kenmare and want to really immerse yourself in this wonderful scenery, then there is no better or easier way to do so. Add in some fantastic fresh local food and it all makes for a memory you’ll hold for a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Pannier Bag
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We advise you bring some money for our coffee and lunch stop.
- There is a separate fee of approximately €10 for visiting Dereen Gardens.
After we meet in Kenmare, we will drive 10 km to our Tour start point at Gleninchiquin. From here, we will travel by eBike through a magnificent valley with spectacular mountain and lake views as well as an ancient Stone Circle, before finally reaching the renowned Gleninchiquin Waterfall, one of the most beautiful in Ireland.
From there we return down to the main road along which we travel for 1 km before turning off on to a quiet coastal back road. The scenery here is to die for and it’s a route less travelled by tourists in this area as it’s off the beaten path. There is still plenty to see and do here however. We’ll stop for a bite to eat (if you love seafood, you’re going to be happy), before moving on to Dereen Gardens (€10 entrance fee) where you can take a walk through this coastal Garden wonderland and view their collection of plants and trees from all around the world.
Finally we save the best to last. It involves a little bit of work to get there, but your eBike will do most of it for you. When you reach the top, I promise you that your effort will have been worth it. It’s one of the most wonderful views in Ireland and you’ll be one of the few to have seen it.
• Gleninchaquin Park, Gleninchaquin, Kenmare Ireland
• Derreen Gardens, 1.6km off R571, Kenmare Co Kerry Ireland
Departure Point :1 Kenmare Bay Hotel Holiday Homes, Gortamullin, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, V93 W820, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
I can either collect you from your accommodation or from the car park of the Leisure centre of the Kenmare Bay Hotel where we can do a short practice ride.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.