Guided Mexican Food Tour & Spirits Tasting with transportation
• Eat like a mexican in Cancun, go where the locals go!
• Get to know from street food, to tacos sampler to gourmet dishes.
• Get to know 4 authentic & local restaurants, skipping the line to a private reserved table.
• Savor a total of 7 handpicked plates and try 3 different mexican spirits: Tequila, Mezcal and Xtabentun.
• Taste a piece of history & culture on each dish & drink!
• Live Mariachi music, traditional mexican games and the chance to know more people from all over the world.
• Groups will be kept small to guarantee an intimate and personal experience.
• Of course roundtrip transportation from any Cancun Hotel or Air bnb and friendly English speaking local guide are included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip air conditioned transportation from any hotel in Cancun. Guaranteed to skip the lines Friendly english speaking local guide. 3 restaurants + 1 local park. Skip the line and no waiting time to be served. Reserved table and exclusive spot for the tour's participants. 8 handpicked plates chosen by our staff: traditional & common food from the central part of Mexico, mayan cuisine, and fresh local sea food. 3 drinks: 1 in every stop. Tequila, mezcal and mayan liquor tasting. All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Kiosco Verde
- Entry/Admission - Labná
- Entry/Admission - La Parrilla Cancún
- Entry/Admission - El Parque de las Palapas
What's excluded :
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available at extra cost ($15 usd per person, payable when picked up)
- Extra drinks during the tour
- Extra dishes not specified in the tour description
- Tips for the guide (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiosco Verde, Av. Lopez Portillo S.M. 85 Lotes 14 y 15. M.Z. 2 Frente a la Naval, Cancún MX, 85, 77520 Puerto Cancun, Q.R., Mexico
Try our selection of fresh sea food and mexican spirit cocktails.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Labná, Calle Margaritas #25 Mz 20 SM 22, Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Try our selection of yucatecan food and mayan liquor.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Parrilla Cancún, Av Yaxchilán 51 Mz 23 Lt 51 Sm 22, Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Taste our selection of tradiitonal tacos and tequila cocktail.
Learn how to make hand-made tortillas.
Listen to live Mexican music (Mariachi)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Parque de las Palapas, 10 Margaritas, 22, Cancun Mexico
Live the folklore in Cancun's night market.
Time to enjoy dessert!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Palacio Municipal, Carr. Cancún - Tulum 5, 5, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
All Cancun hotels are included for pick ups.In case your not in a hotel, please add the address, so that we can agree a close meeting point for you.Our guide will pick you up at your hotel's lobby. He will come down of the van and call out your name. He will wear a red t-shirt with our logo on it.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- For alcohol tasting adult must be 18+ with a valid ID.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.