Guided Kayak Tour tour with Dolphin Sightseeing
Your kayaking tour is located on one of the most diverse estuaries in the country with over 4000 plant and animal spices. You may see exotic wildlife you have not see before. It is the home of the protected Manatee, Bottle nose Dolphins, Mangroves and jumping fish called Mullet. Many birds call this home also like Great Blue Herons, Little Blue Herons, Tri Colored Heron, Green Herons, Great Egret, Snowy Egret, White Ibis, Osprey, Terns and Brown Pelicans just to name a few.
This is a beginner level tour good for all ages.
Please leave a cell phone number when booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Single or tandem kayak, paddle, life jacket and a tour guide. Tour guide will take pictures if asked and text them to you if you choose not to bring your phone or camera with you.
- Entry/Admission - Manatee Cove Park
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manatee Cove Park, 4905 N Tropical Trl, Merritt Island, FL 32953-7617
When you meet your tour guide, there will be a short safety and skills lesson before starting your kayaking adventure with Florida's exotic wildlife. Expect to get wet, you need to step in the water to board your kayak. These are sit on top kayaks, your butt will get wet so dress appropriately.
Bring towels and change of clothes for after the tour.
The are bathrooms at the location.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Manatee Cove Park, 4905 N Tropical Trail, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.