Guided Kayak Tour and Paella Lunch at the Beach in Valencia
Enjoy an original and funny morning: a guided excursion aboard a kayak in Valencia. Dare to rowing, sailing and snorkeling on this 2-hour tour through the Malvarrosa beach, accompanied by a guide-monitor. Then, savor a delicious paella lunch looking at the sea, in a restaurant on the beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hr. Kayak tour with guide-monitor
- Kayak capacity: 1 or 2 people. Self-bailing kayaks with waterproof case.
- Monitors / Qualified guides (sports technicians)
- Accident and liability insurance
- Life jackets
- Diving goggles and snorkel tube
- 1-hr. Full menu lunch in a restaurant at the beach
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- This guided tour departs from the port of Valencia. At the meeting point, a professional monitor will give you the necessary instructions to take your kayak. Kayaks are self-bailing and could be single or double, so this excursion is ideal to share with your family or friends. They are easy to handle, safe and stable so you do not need previous experience, you just need to know how to swim.
Leaving the port, the group will take heading north to enjoy the beautiful coastal views of the Malvarrosa Beach. Halfway, there will be a stop for swim or snorkel. Then, the group will return to the port of Valencia. Once there, you can shower in the changing rooms, before going lunch.
After this tour, you must make your own way to the restaurant for lunch, it is located 10 minutes walking from the port. It has a great waterfront terrace where you will savor a traditional lunch.
Select from a variety of starters, as a main dish you can choose between Valencian paella, seafood paella, vegetables paella, “Arroz a banda”, “Black Rice”, Iberian sirloin or grilled fresh fish. To finish, relish a delicious dessert or a coffee as you take in the scenery of the Valencia main beach.
• Puerto de Valencia, Muelle del Grau, s/n, 46024, Valencia Spain
• Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456, Valencia Spain
• Starters to choose - Salad, octopus salad, fried squid, fried small cuttlefish or spicy potatoes.
• Main course to choose - Valencian paella, seafood paella, vegetables paella, “arroz a banda”, “black rice”, Iberian sirloin or grilled fish.
• Dessert or coffee
Departure Point :Fun & Quads Valencia Moto de Agua / Jet Ski, La Marina de Valencia, 46024 València, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Duration: Kayak tour: 2-hr. Lunch: flexible
- No previous experience is required
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water footwear are recommended
- The use of a life jacket is mandatory
- You must know how to swim
- After the tour, you can take a shower in the changing rooms
- At 1pm, you must go to the restaurant on your own (900 meters, 12 minutes walking)
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 years are not allowed.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If the activity is canceled due to force majeure (eg. bad weather) an alternative date will be offered, for the same or similar tour. If this is not possible, the total amount will be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.