Guided Kayak Eco-Tour of Crystal River
Join us on a journey through the beautiful waters of our 640 acre King's Bay. Throughout the expedition, you will have the opportunity to view the beautiful nature and wildlife that we are known for including over 70 freshwater springs including the best spring, which is Three Sister Springs. You will have the opportunity to possibly view dolphins, manatees, pelicans, tarpon, turtles, otters, and many more of the local wildlife. There will be plenty of chances to take pictures on our guided tours and a picture package will be available for purchase at the end of your tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Crescent Sit-On-Top Kayak, life vest, and one of our fabulous tour guides.
What's excluded :
- Optional Photo Package For $35
- Kayak to Three Sisters Springs, King's Bay and the surrounding areas with an expert who is also a local
- See many different types of birds and possibly manatees that are known to frequent here, sometimes 600 at a time
- Enjoy a leisurely pace and see what the beautiful waters of Crystal River and the various springs
During manatee season we can not paddle into Three Sisters Springs, but we go right to the edge of the entrance that is legally allowed.
Departure Point :469 NE 1st St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for small children (under 6)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.