Guided Jaipur City Tour With Drop Off at Agra
Running short on time but wish to See more than this Tour is for you !! In this tour you are picked up from the Hotel in Jaipur and then our Guide will show you the Jaipur Sites in details and later on you be dropped Off at Agra comfortably. Tend to Sell out Product.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AC Vehicle & Professional Driver
- English Speaking Guide in Jaipur Only
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument Entry Fee
- Any Tips or Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727. Jaipur is the present-day capital of the state of Rajasthan, and until 1949 the City Palace was the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is located near City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up Travellers from All The Hotels/Resorts/Airport & Railway Station in Jaipur
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.