Guided Ice Climbing Activity in Pyhä
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a safe and true ice climbing experience, conveniently. Pyhä is the easiest-access venue for safe ice climbing in the whole world. No previous climbing experience required.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of ice climbing gear such as; helmet with visor/goggles, harness, crampons, ice axes, foot-wear (climbing boots or ski boots).
- Climbing instructor's services
- Guiding to the climbing venue
- Hot berry beverage and storytelling
What's excluded :
Whack your axes in the ice and climb up! Safe also for the beginners, exciting and rewarding for everyone. Bliss Adventure guides in Pyhä, Lapland, will instruct you the ice climbing technique. Then it's your turn to show some adventurous spirit and determination.
Meet your ice climbing guide at Hotel Pyhätunturi's reception, get equipped, hike 10 minutes in the wilderness and get the ice climbing going at Tajukangas Ice Fall in Pyhä. By the Tajukangas ice climbing shrine you will enjoy not only climbing in beautiful environment but also a bonfire and some hot berry beverages keeping you warm during the little breaks. All the climbers will get two proper climbs up the ice wall reaching above 20 meters. The higher you climb the better the views get!
Suitable for anyone somewhat moderately fit. If you can enjoy a brisk walk you can enjoy ice climbing, too.
• Pyhatunturi, Pyhatunturi, Lapland
• Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
Departure Point :Hotel Pyhätunturi, Kultakeronkatu 21, 98530 Pyhätunturi, Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.